We are seeking a highly motivated Business Manager with previous project/program management experience to oversee company operations. This is a cross functional role that will report directly to the CEO.
Federal Guardian is a fast-growing organization, and this role has the potential to lead to significant professional growth.
- Direct accountability for Company operations and contract performance.
- Provide direct support to CEO on Company priorities and issues.
- Advise CEO on various corporate and contract matters.
- Represent or aid the CEO at senior level meetings.
- Drive strategy execution to meet Company’s business objectives.
- Design and implement intelligent business performance metrics to support management decisions.
- Implement special projects and initiatives as required; follow-through with all parties involved to ensure timely execution.
- Analyze and identify cross-functional issues, create process improvements when necessary, and orchestrate contributions from different functional roles to ensure proper implementation.
- Facilitate communications with various stakeholders, including Company leadership, government customers, corporate partners, and employees.
- Prepare and review external corporate communications (ex: press releases, social media posts, presentations, emails, etc.).
- BA/BS in Business Administration or Economics – MBA strongly preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in project/program management in support of business operations with decision making authority.
- Strong project management, data analysis, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements (P&L/BS).
- Experience engaging with senior corporate leadership (C-Level, etc.).
- Experience working and communicating with cross-functional teams.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- At least 5 years of direct, verifiable experience in a comparable role
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Remote